When Kasey posted yesterday all was well that she knew. The night ended up being one of, if not the, hardest nights since we have had the kids. Both kids had trouble sleeping all night, so I was up from pretty much midnight till 4:30. The power went out and it was pitch black so that made it REALLY hard on Martin and Kamrynn Rose just was restless, up and down the whole night. I think I slept between 4:30 and 7 with only one short interruption. The nights are hard to know what to do with Martin. The days and going to bed I have a pretty good grasp on, but during the night if he is having trouble I am struggling with how firm vs. loving to be. It will get better and I think having Kasey around in a few weeks will help as well! Pray for good rest tonight for all of us...we all need it!
The day was good. We didn't end up seeing bio parents, but we did go to Karama and it was so fun. We took some food, a wheel barrow, and a LOT of toys...very fun!
Hope you are all having good days!
brad
Monday, August 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment