So the majority of time Kasey was gone the first time the behavioral problems came from Martin...well this leg of Kasey being gone is more of Kam-Ro's. She over the last two days has been VERY fussy. There are any number of reasons for that to be the case so I am not going to speculate here (I do that enough in my head), but just pray that whatever it is would be resolved...SOON. She woke up last night at midnight, 2, 5...so I am not as rested as yesterday, BUT still much better than whenever Martin was having difficulty sleeping.
We are going to the Nile Falls today and the Source of the Nile...it should be a fun day, but it will be a lot of time in the car, so pray for grace with Kam-Ros...although whenever you read this we will probably be back home...so the retroactive prayer thing will be in effect! Thanks!
LOVE YOU ALL
brad
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment