OK...so court was crazy. I am going to give the short version because I know man of you want and update and right now we don't have the mental energy to lay all out on the table.
First our lawyer was told our court was at 10...the clerk had it for 2...so we spent from 9:45 to 2 waiting. We got in at two before the judge, and it was interesting to say the least. He had a couple of issues (nothing to do with us), that I can't fully go into, but it ended with us giving the judge pictures of our time here. He ask, "So you chose to be here since June 8th." I said, "Yes, we love these children very much and want them to be a part of the family and have chosen to be here.
He gave us a September 8th date for ruling. We feel like it will good, based on things said by the judge.
Farouk also said that they can rule earlier, so pray that it happens quicker!
My battery is being crazy so I am going to end this post...
Thank you for praying
LOVE YOU ALL
brad
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment