Wednesday, August 3, 2011

the night...

The night was OK. I prayed over Martin till I feel asleep asking for God to protect him from fears, anxiety, etc he was having. He woke up a couple of times between 2-3. After three he seemed to relax like he did at the beginning of the night and by 4 (Rose had woken up too) I was back asleep. He woke up about 5:45 and didn't go back to sleep. I tried to just lay there and let him fall asleep, but he started getting defiant and woke up Rose.

I am hoping for a nap this afternoon when Rose naps to help get me through the day, but if not God has all that I need and has given me all I need each day...today won't be any different.

Martin is still crying for mommy, so my prayer is when we are all together (meaning specifically in America) that his fears will subside and he will be able to relax. I forget it has been less than 2 weeks since she left and this is something that may takes months...our prayer is it doesn't take months, but we are in it for whatever it holds!

Thanks for your prayers...love you all
brad

1 comment:

  1. I have tried and tried to post comments and it never lets me. I am trying again! I love reading the updates and am praying for all of you. Brad, I know you must be exhausted...I am, from just reading your posts. You are doing a great job. Can't wait to meet the sweet babies. Prayers for rest and for peace for you all, but especially Martin! love you guys...the Reynolds family

    ReplyDelete