Monday, August 1, 2011

Better...

Last night was a better night. Martin woke up 3 times (1, 3, 6) with no drama. I just went and sat on his bed and he went back to sleep. I am hoping in the next week or so to start weening him off of me sitting on the bed. We'll see how that goes! Kamrynn Rose woke up twice (1 and 5...it is good that they didn't wake up together) and I realized (at least for last night) all I had to do was say, "shhhh, shhhh, shhhh..." and pat her a little and she immediately relaxed (we'll see if that holds true tonight (if she wakes up at all).

Without the drama, screaming, crying, etc...it made last night a much better night. I have the ability to go back to sleep quickly (thank you LORD) so even getting up several times I as able to go back to sleep. Not the best way to get your sleep, but I feel good this morning and pretty rested so God is giving everything I need!

Hope you all have a great day in the states (or night) depending on when you read this.

Love you all (this is day 11 of Kasey being gone with 19 more to go...no more twenty-something days...we are in the teens!! Can't wait to see her and Kate on Aug 21st)
brad

No comments:

Post a Comment