The power was off from about 1-5:30, which when Martin woke up it freaked him out. So I spent most of that time holding him and getting up periodically to try and get Kamrynn Rose back to sleep (yes she was awake pretty much that whole time too). Sleep is at a premium these days, but we keep praying for Martin to know the security and love of the Father, so that he can trust in his earthly father and mother. We also pray that all the fears, anxieties, etc. would be vanquished from him!
I am still doing pretty well. I still feel good about everything, some of the circumstances are just dictating some hard times, but I can't control circumstances only my reaction to them...and I am choosing (and sometimes I have to really work at this) to find my contentment in Christ not the circumstances! Since the sleep total is low right I would ask for you to pray a little harder for my health. As with most of us when we don't get good rest out bodies can become ill...BUT God is the Great Physician and we are praying for that not to be the case!
Thank you all for your prayers! This is day 12 of Kasey gone with 18 more to go until her and Kate get here! Then prayefully when they leave the kids and I won't be far behind.
Love you all
brad
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can soooo relate to low sleep amounts! Hang in there brother!
ReplyDelete