I would consider today about as mundane a day as possible here in Uganda. We stayed at the guest house the whole day, played with our friends outside and just relaxed most of the day. There seems to have been very few of these days, but it seems like over the next couple of weeks I may have some more of them. I like the relaxed nature of it, and I know God is giving me a break from craziness so I won't complain at all!
The kids had a great day! Bedtime itself was easy, so things couldn't be better (besides the whole all of us being in America thing}
I am exhausted! As I said, last night was better, but still the lack of sleep is compounding, so I am about to go to bed.
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement!
Love you all
brad
Friday, August 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment