That is the way I feel right now. We are in our room and the family is 5/6 accounted for. Martin and Rose are already asleep and Kate is trying to wind down from being on a plane for the past day.
I just told Kasey it feels calmer with her here. I have to admit I am tearing up as I type this because it feels like it is supposed to feel! I know a dad is to lead his family, but a mom (especially the mother to my children) brings a calming influence that cannot be replaced!
I cannot tell you the joy that is weld up inside me right now...I thank the LORD that this day has finally come!
LOVE YOU ALL
brad and Kasey
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hallelujah! She and Kate made it. We'll be praying for you guys really hard this week. Can't wait to have you all home. Just know all of you are special and we miss you very much. See you soon. Phyllis
ReplyDeleteOkay, now I'm crying. But, it is such a good cry. I am so glad Kasey and Kate made it safely. Now, on to court.
ReplyDelete