...that last night was a good night (I know it is sad that I know that song, if you don't...count yourself blessed :)...and yes I know I changed the lyrics)
Kam-Ro woke up at midnight...I decided to forgo the juice and let her...well honestly there are no other words...get over it (maybe this post should have been song titles). So I went over told her it was OK, patted her for a second and low and behold within a minute or two she was back asleep.
Martin woke up at 2:45, said "daddy" and went right back to sleep! As I have said before I don't know that he even was awake! I have a tendency to want to say it was not a good night because he woke up, then I am reminded that all kids wake up some nights, and that this is only the 2nd night he has woke up in the past 8 nights...not bad for a boy that a week or so ago was having trouble even laying in his bed! God has answered prayers, Satan is just trying to show me any negative he can. He knows he has lost, so right now he is trying to grasp at straws! God has given victory after victory and when I focus on Him then nothing can discourage or deter!
The kids are playing right now and I am about to take a bath. We are going to take the hike down to the Italian Supermarket with Ben today, good food and GREAT ice cream!...the hike is really the return trip up the MASSIVE hill!
LOVE YOU ALL! God Bless...Omukama abakuume
brad
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment