Friday, August 12, 2011

2 crazy boys

I got a text from Brad tonight while I was in Granbury Walmart. It was about 1:30 and Martin had already woken up twice and the power was off, which is never good for him going back to sleep. Brad put him in bed with him and I haven't heard from him since, so I hope and pray all is going better. I am so thankful that God continues to give him strength day after day, even on very little sleep. Thank you for praying with us for him to start sleeping all night. I know it will happen...I am just ready and I know Brad is! So, that's one of my crazy boys.

Here's a cute Sam story (for those who know him well, there's one daily - he's a hoot!) It hasn't rained in forever here and it is very evident. Brown grass, dried up rivers, dying trees, etc. So, last night when we were praying, Sam said he would pray. It went something like this: "God...please help it rain...a lot... a lot, a lot. Please send rain... here. A lot would be good.." He went on for probably 2 minutes and then concluded by looking at me and saying "There I did it. That should do it!" So, tonight, we were in Granbury and the sky was overcast but we hadn't had any rain. He says "I'm praying again" and then repeated what he had prayed the night before. While in Walmart, we hear a DOWNPOUR and I said "It's raining!" and Sam said "Yeah! God heard me!" He then looks at people and starts screaming the top of his lungs "I prayed for this rain guys!" People started coming up and high-fiving him! It was awesome! Then we got home and there was no rain here, so he added in Rainbow in his prayer tonight for rain! Sweet boy!

I hope you have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Please have Sam pray for rain in Riesel. Aunt Dawn needs rain, too

    ReplyDelete