Thursday, August 4, 2011

Blogging

I know I slacked last night (my last night I mean). It is harder and harder to blog at night because all I want to do is talk to Kasey, which is a good thing! Then I am so tired I am trying to make myself go to bed so that I can sneak some extra sleep in!

Kasey described the night pretty well. We did sleep from 3:15 till about 6. Rose woke up then in a fit, but calmed down pretty quickly and slept till 7:20. So the night ended pretty well. Martin only woke up one time and if it wouldn't have been for Kamrynn Rose may not have a problem going back to sleep. Even with her drama he went back to sleep fairly well and he didn't wake up till after 7:30...he got a sweetie first thing in the morning (before breakfast) for doing so well. I know some you think that is awesome and some of your cringe. I would have cringed before this trip...now I think it is awesome!

As Kasey said, God has given me all I need for each day. And about the days, they are feeling much faster, especially with our new friends! Tomorrow is the halfway point of Kasey being gone and we will be on the down hill slide after that!

There is not a lot more to update...except Martin likes to sing. He was singing Our God by Chris Tomlin yesterday (with some words missing, but I could make it out)...

The other thing I just wanted to say was...I MISS YOU ALL VERY MUCH! I have come to appreciate each and every one of you in a new way. Some of you I don't get to see very often, but know that someone in Uganda is very thankful that you are in his life! I hope that at some point I can talk with all of you and let you know how much you mean to me!

Love you all
brad

No comments:

Post a Comment