Well last night started off GREAT. Martin woke up about 3, but laid back down with NO problems and had his eyes closed. He did ask to play the game...ie ITouch, which I obviously said no to, but I found that encouraging because when I said no he just laid back down and closed his eyes. The problem came when a few minutes later the electricity went off and he freaked...it was also raining and thundering and lightening. It took about 2 hours for him to go back to sleep and he woke up several times between then and 7 when Rose also woke up.
I am not overly tired since I have had several really good nights of sleep and I believe there would have been NO drama was it not for the electricity going out. So I am believing for a good day, but I know we may have to fight Martin and mine's tiredness to some extent for that to happen.
Love you all...hope you are sleeping well and have a great Wednesday!!
brad
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment