Tuesday, August 2, 2011

relaxed...

It is 8:30 here in Kampala, the kids have been asleep for about 30 minutes. The power is off (and I think something is wrong with the generator, because the lights haven't come on yet, at night if the power is off they turn the generator on pretty quickly and it has been about 20 minutes), pray for the power to come on, not just because it gets hot without a fan, but because Martin's freak out a few nights ago was partly because the power was out and there was no light AT ALL.

It was a good day, not perfect (which that may not exist in America or Uganda), but good. Martin had a few moments, and a few things that had to be addressed, but I still trust what God has shown me and how we are handling things!

On those lines I also believe that so much of what is going on are attacks from Satan. So just pray against Satan having any stronghold on Martin (and for that matter Kamrynn Rose's) life. All that has happened in his short life has allowed Satan to deceive him into thinking many things and one of the big ones is that NO ONE loves him...well that aint true! So pray for Satan to leave him alone and also for him to understand the love of the Heavenly Father...and I believe that will lead him to see our love for him!

Looking forward to a restful night and a good tomorrow!
Love you all
brad

No comments:

Post a Comment