Sunday, August 7, 2011

Good Day

I can say again (I have not said this but a few times), that today was as good of a day as we can have with our family split between two continents.

Kamrynn Rose was perfect...can you say that about a 19 month old? Well daddy is! We had suspected that some of her fits (especially at night) may be due to an ear infection...so I played doctor and pharmacist and mixed up some antibiotics and started them a few days ago. Low and behold last night had no wakes up and today was great. Kasey understands this more than anyone else (besides Farouk), usually her and the car are mortal enemies, especially if she is tired. There is always a break down at some point, usually over nothing and usually you can't get her to stop crying. Well today she crawled over to me and put her head on my leg and fell asleep...I realized she was perfectly still on me, but I couldn't see her eyes so I had Martin check and she was OUT! Martin as well had a very good day. No real drama to speak of.

The only thing that would have made today better would have been to have been able to go to church, but we had a meeting with biological dad (which went great). Things on all ends are looking great! Keep praying...I can for the first time in this journey see the light at the end of the tunnel! Praise the LORD!!

Continue to pray for the night...last night was VERY good and I felt better today than I have this whole time of Kasey being gone. I am tired now and will be going to be early again tonight!

God Bless you all!! We love you so much! God continues to show Himself faithful and we are living examples of that!

brad

1 comment:

  1. Hey my brother, So good to see you on the screen this morning. You're getting a little fuzzy around the gills. Looking good. Tomorrow is Mabel's service,as you know. Please pray for the family. Also, pray for me-- I am blessed to get to sing-- a definite privilege though hard when singing for such an awesome person. Glad things are going easier for you all. Praise the Lord! Love you and miss you incredibly. God with you. Peace. tim

    ReplyDelete