Delta.com says that Kasey and Kate's flight (that is what they are calling it) took off from DFW to Detroit about 12:14. They will arrive there a little after 3 Texas time. They will then take off about 5:30 Texas time to head to Amsterdam. Whenever they get to Amsterdam I will let you know, of course it will be about 1 AM Texas time, but hey some of you are so avid on the blog you may stay up for the update!!
LOVE YOU ALL
brad
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is kasey... We are in Detroit and leave in a little over 2 hours. We had a good flight and are 1 plane closer to daddy and kiddos!:)
ReplyDeleteKasey, at 12:20 I was on my way to school to finish up on some things...I looked at the clock and then told Cooper that you and Kate were leaving DFW on one minute (he thought the time was weird, just like I did 12:21????). Anyway, I said a little prayer for you and Kate for safe and fast travels. I see now that your flight left a little early, good news. Well, just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you Love ya'll. Hope to see ya'll all together soon! By the way, do not worry about school.
ReplyDeleteThanks bridgett! I'm not worried- you girls are good!!:)
ReplyDelete