Kasey is in Amsterdam and has about 3 hours till her flight to DFW. Kate slept a lot of the flight so they are doing good.
Martin slept the whole night (again...YES). Kam-Ro slept good as well! I think we have turned a corner thanks to God's grace given through Kasey and Kate being here! As for me I am doing MUCH better than I was this time 5 weeks ago, when Kasey left the first time. I am actually feeling good and not dreading the days ahead, just ready for them to pass and to be home! It was AWESOME having Kasey and Kate here! As I told Kasey, I think it helped the kids and I reset! So with all the work that was put in and with the trust built because Kasey and Kate came, I think we will have good days ahead!!
We are getting ready to start our day! I am praying for them to fly by!
LOVE YOU ALL
brad
Friday, August 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment