Today was kind of weird. The power went out at 7:45 this morning, which I don't mind it during the day, except my battery on my computer is dying (meaning it wont hold charge very well), so without a constant power supply it doesn't last very long. We got ready for church and by the time we left it was pouring down rain.
When we got to the church there was hardly anyone there...the reason was because they had moved all their services to another campus for a big celebration. We would have just gone to another church, but we went to the noon service and by that point we would not have been able to get to another service! So we went to Garden City...basically a mall...and hung out for a little while.
We got back, Kam-Ro took a good nap and we went outside (after the rain stopped enough for us to go outside). We then headed to dinner, which finally during dinner we heard a loud 'beep' and the power was back on.
Night time is a little different tonight...not really a good different...Martin is a little more nervous tonight. I am sitting in my spot I have taken for bedtime, but he has asked for the towel, which I told him he didn't need. He didn't argue but laid down pretty easily. But he has looked that way a couple of times and still has his eyes open. I am wanting him to be able to cope with it...all while he can easily see that I am here. So just pray that when he goes to sleep...and he will be asleep soon...that he doesn't have the wake up in the night freak out(s). Tonight will be a good test since he is not just crashing like he has the last few nights. I know that the next few weeks may have some bumps, so I am prepared...I am just praying for it to be smooth! I also believe that when we get home and all together and he is in the room with Sam that all will be great!
LOVE YOU ALL!
brad
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment