"Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ"
This is the verse that has been on my heart today. After my whiny post yesterday I realized something, all of you that are reading this blog and laboring in prayer for Kasey and I (as well as the rest of our family) are bearing our burdens. I know that so many of you wish you could do something physically, and besides those that are taking care of Kasey, Kate, and Sam in Rainbow, there is not much physically to be done. The way this burden is being boren by all of you is in pray.
There have been so many difficulties, heartaches, hard times, etc., etc., but none of them has lasted long (the whole process has, but each hard times seems to find a quick resolution) and I believe that is because all of you are picking this burden up in prayer. When we are weak you go to Father on our behalf and all those prayers bring us strength from God! When the kids are having a rough time you begin to pray specifically and those difficulties seem to fade away. It is incredible!
You didn't know how important your role was, but it is vital for us and we are grateful to have so many people join us on this journey...THANK YOU!!
As for the day...it was good. Church was good, the afternoon was relaxing and fun, and the night was as easy as it could be getting them to sleep! So thank you so much! As I write this our new friend Chasity is going to pick up her husband from the airport, it makes me excited because this time next week it will be us going to pick up Kasey and Kate!! AWESOME!!!
LOVE YOU ALL
brad
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah!! I am so excited! I can't wait to squeeze you, man of mine!!!
ReplyDelete