OK it is really an addition. As I have said before the days are GOOD with the kids. The nights are tough because of interruptions. So Lori (director of our adoption agency...Little Miracles International) suggested waking him up 30 minutes after falling asleep. I got to him at about 45 or so. The thought is that you reset the sleep cycle and that sometimes helps with the waking up in the night. I am going to give it a go for a few nights and see what happens.
I have just been praying that the nights would get better or that I would have the strength and rest to make it through the next day, BUT I was convicted today that I wasn't praying in faith. So I am going to stop praying for whatever to happen and I am going to start praying for a full/uninterrupted sleep. God has answered so many prayers with the kids and we have seen SO much progress in a short time, why not God answer another prayer! So pray with me...Martin (and Rose) to sleep the whole night and not wake up till the morning (even if it is when the sun comes up...that would be GREAT).
Love you all
brad
Friday, August 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment