Saturday, August 6, 2011

email and the night...

So if you have tried to email me...sorry. I got a warning saying my box was 80% full, but thought I cleaned out enough...apparently not...so I have now deleted everything so I should be good to go...sorry about that!

The night was MUCH MUCH MUCH better. I know it is a matter of prayers, so thank you for praying for us. As Kasey said Martin woke up and 3, but promptly went back to sleep. He woke up again at 4:40, but also went right back to sleep. Then woke up about 6:20. I know for some that sounds like a nightmare, but it was good...especially the fact that he went right back to sleep. Something else that was different and good about his sleep was that usually the first time he wakes up he will go right back to sleep, but within 30-40 minutes he is awake again. Last night he spread that out...I am praying that is a good sign. The next step is to go from waking up twice to once...I am fine with waking up at 6:20 (NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THAT). AS FOR KAMRYNN ROSE...no waking up, no crying out, she had a perfect night of sleep!

So I am rested and ready for the day...

Love you all...I hope you have great days worshipping our LORD!
brad

No comments:

Post a Comment