I got on to check the blog like all of you - but no post from Brad! Come on, babe! I'm just kidding- he has his hands full! Please continue to pray over the nighttime. The kids are not sleeping well. They are both waking up several times, and usually not at the same times, which means daddy is up most of the night. Tonight I got text messages from Brad saying they woke up around 1:30 and they were back asleep somewhere around 3:15 I think (Uganda time). I haven't heard from him since then (7:15) so I hope they are sleeping now. God is giving him strength to make it through the days, but he is so tired. I'm so amazed at how he's handling it - he's a great dad. Today, they got out to go to Garden City just to get out and about and went to eat with our new friends from Sherman who are adopting 2 kids. That's such a God thing - the lawyer in uganda gave this family our number in Uganda and the mom and I connected on facebook . She's there with the 2 and 3 year olds they are adopting. Her husband comes in a couple of weeks. She is so overwhelmed and was unhappy at the guesthouse where they were staying. So...we told her to come to our guesthouse and she did! So, now Brad has another American to talk to and the kids have playmates. Brad says it's so much better because the kids love having other kids to play with - it breaks up the monotony of being there every day. The parents are believers and we are so excited to be getting to know them. She gave Brad a break today and took the kids outside to play so he could make some phone calls, which was awesome. It's nice to have friends going through what we are going through.
Please continue to pray for the bio family. Pray that God will touch them in a mighty way and help them see Him as their provider. They are in dire circumstances and see no way out. It's hard to have hope without Christ - pray that they will find their hope in him.
Thanks for loving on us and keeping us in your prayers. We feel the prayers and support. We love you all so very much!
Love,
Kasey
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment