OK I wrote the post about how I felt and then I talked to Kasey...God is using her so mightily to speak to me! She feels helpless on the other side of the world from what is going on, but the truth is without God speaking through her to me...I wouldn't make it!
She reassured me and now I am ready for the rest of the day and the night. I am exhausted and I know that is the majority of what is going on. Also as she said we are still learning this boy and so I feel like some of the things I am doing aren't what he needs...and the truth is they may not be...but he knows I love him and we will make it home soon...and then Kasey and I by the grace of God can figure it out together!
Thank you guys for letting me vent and be honest...and also admit that my feelings were irrational!!
LOVE YOU ALL (especially that beautiful woman at the RBC Parsonage)
brad
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Praying for you and children everyday. I know this time is hard and I, like Kasey think you are doing a great job. God is leading you every step and his way is always the best. Miss you and looking forward to having you all home together. By the way we are getting rain. Praise God! How awesome is He. Phyllis
ReplyDelete