I am hoping the title is true and there is not some crazy weird reversal going on. The truth is Martin whined from the time he laid down, BUT knowing him pretty well now it was not from being freaked out, but wanting me on the bed. So we had a power play...I WON (what he doesn't realize is that I will always win). It would have probably been much shorter (it was an hour), but Miss Kamrynn Rose decided she was going to have trouble going to sleep. Finally I bundled her up like a burrito and she went to sleep in a matter of moments, within a couple of minutes Martin started snoring.
As I said I think Martin's was trying to get me on the bed, because he could shut the fit off in a second...LIKE...when he kept kicking his legs and I told him to stop or I was taking his covers, he didn't so I did...and all of a sudden he became compliant...AMAZING! I still was very calm, but I also know there is a point where babying is what they want because they think you will cave. I have no doubt that is what he was doing, because when I got a little more firm it was a short lived fight.
One of the things that is VERY GOOD is that I am learning him VERY well. So I can pretty much determine when something is wrong and he is really scared OR he is trying to play me like a fiddle.
So that is the night so far...I will post in the my morning about the rest of it. Maybe they wore themselves out to the point of exhaustion and will sleep all night...one can hope and pray! Kasey may throw down a post in the night if I text her, so check back later!
LOVE YOU ALL!
brad
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment