Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I FORGOT...

This is very weird, but I totally forgot to update the blog...I just got a VERY nasty text message asking where the blog was (JK...it wasn't nasty). Well here it is...

Sometimes I feel like I say the same things, because most of our days run the same way, so here goes...

Last night was another wonderful night. Kam-Ro woke up at 10ish and 6ish, so she is spreading out, and both times she went right back to sleep. Martin did GREAT. I woke up about 2:45, he was moving around, but never said anything. Within a few minutes he was back asleep! I slept so good last night when 7 hit this morning I was ready to get up and whenever Kam-Ro took a nap I worked on sermon stuff! I have not been tired the whole day!

The day has been equally as good. The kids have played and enjoyed the day. We haven't gone anywhere today, just a chill at the Emmaus House day!

That is the update...I know that some of you have come to expect more, but this post may be boring, but it is GOOD because there has been NO craziness! The only excitement I care to have these days is a call saying your ruling is ready, BUT that one has not happened! At the least we will have it in 9 days, so that ain't too bad!

LOVE YOU ALL...thanks for caring about us!
brad

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea who would be nasty about the blog, but so glad it was a boring, normal day. Musici to my ears. Now, if the judge would get that ruling ready, HOMEWARD BOUND

    ReplyDelete