I wasn't going to post this morning because the power is off and I wanted to makes sure if it was off the whole day that I had enough battery power to talk to Kasey and the kids later, but they turned on the generator so I figured I would drop a quick post.
Today is starting off good. I told Martin he didn't get ice cream and he started to go into a funk and I just let him for a few minutes (I don't expect him to be happy about not getting ice cream), but he came out of it and started talking and has been great since then. I know we will cross that bridge again today at some point but it was nice that he coped with it, even though his first reaction was to get mad he snapped out of it.
I am feeling good this morning and my goal for the day is to stay focused on the LORD and let Him guide the day...I know He will. I am praying for a day with good behavior from them and good emotions and outlook from me.
Thanks for your prayer, love and support...
brad
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment