Saturday, July 30, 2011
New Mercies in the morning
Hey friends - please join me in praying for Brad tonight. He has had another GREAT day with the kids as you can tell from his post earlier. It's so good to hear the progress being made across the ocean. The kids both went to sleep easily and Brad was exhausted and was ready for bed. I got a text around 12:45 am there saying that Kamrynn Rose had woken up several times and that Martin was awake and acting scared. He just sent me a text saying Martin finally is asleep again. So...it's been 3 hours of comforting babies. Please join me in praying for strength for him tomorrow despite a very interrupted night. I'm also praying that the kids will sleep a little later. You all know it's hard to be peppy on little sleep and these kids need peppy! I pray for the Lord's mercies to be new and fresh to him in the morning. The first night I was in Lugazi I did not sleep a wink, but God gave me unbelievable strength and energy to get through a hard day. I know the Lord is not bound by our sleep requirements and He is more than capable of giving rest despite an almost sleepless night. That is my prayer over my sweet, patient man - for endurance and strength. So, please join me and cover him in prayer tonight and I pray that tomorrow we can rejoice over another good day and strength that only can come from above! Thanks my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment