Well yesterday, even though we didn't get to post, was a wild and wooley day. I was sick, the kids were testing boundaries, and kasey didn't sleep from 2 AM forward...so Monday was a tough one.
Today however was good...the testing of boundaries was met with good parenting and quickly snapping back into shape. Kasey and I both got good rest last night (and as Kasey said earlier I am feeling normal again). It was a very 'normal' day here in Uganda...school, watching a little TV, playing the ITouch, playing outside, and the best part of the day...a NAP! Also some really good food from the cooks at our guest house...we really may be a little spoiled by the treatment we get here!!
We skyped with the kids and Kate is going to a kid's worship camp this week in LA with Blake and Ashlynn. She made a Japanese instrument that made the "loveliest" sound I've ever heard, and she informed us that she learned to dance African! She and Ashlynn both lost teeth last night within 15 minutes of each other and the tooth fairy pays better in LA! Sam has four new teenage girlfriends there that are playing with him while Kate is in camp. Thanks Sam and Kristi for taking such good care of our kids. We are so blessed with amazing families that are helping out more than you can imagine. I'm not sure how people adopt without a strong support system. I've been reminded how blessed we are in that. All of our family and many friends have been more than willing...even excited about keeping them. That's such a comfort and ministry to us halfway around the world. We love you all so much!!
Have a great day. We're going to watch a movie and go to bed! Talk to you tomorrow!!
Brad and Kasey
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What movie?! Love y'all!!
ReplyDelete