Kasey was taxing down the run way in Amsterdam as of a few minutes ago. Her flight leaves at 8 AM Amsterdam time (1 AM Texas time). Things are going well... It is funny to think about the fact that our 6 person family is currently on 3 different continents.
As for us in Uganda, one night without Kasey down and 29 to go. It was a good night. Martin had a few scared moments at the start of the night, but he went to sleep fairly quickly and slept good with no wake ups in the night.
The morning is starting off like every other morning here...we are sitting in the room the kids are playing and I am updating the blog. We will go down for breakfast in about 30 minutes, get showers and try to have a normal day. My estimation is the first week is going to be very hard, but after one week is down then we will be a quarter of the way through and I will feel like it is all manageable! God's grace is enough in ever circumstance!
Love you all
brad
Friday, July 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sooo, sooo good to talk with you. Just remember, you are never alone over there (I know, I sound like a mom).
ReplyDelete