Saturday, July 23, 2011

Good Morning (Good Night)

It is 7:45 AM here in Uganda (11:45 PM Texas time), so some of you will read this before bed...some of you Sunday morning.

The night was good...after talking to Kasey, Kate, and Sam on the phone I went to bed and fell asleep pretty well. It is amazing I have learned the art of falling asleep praying because that is how I fall asleep every night.

The kids slept good (besides the little trouble I mentioned at the beginning of the night). About 5 there was some stirring, but it was just a little tossing and turning from both of them nothing bad.

I have only cried once this morning and that was reading Kasey's recent blog post. I do feel less emotional this morning with all the same emotions. I think your body learns to deal with the emotions so you don't dehydrate from loosing all your fluids through tears.

One day is down and that feels like a pretty major accomplishment right now! Thanks for your prayers, your blessing and just being you!

And to my immediate Spritual Family at RBC...Thank you! You have blessed us in more ways that I can count (but I will try)...allowing me to be gone this long so Kasey could come home, loving on us from across the ocean, mowing our grass, watching over the house, cars, etc, the new fridge (Mike and Debbie) and the money given for a new dryer. I also know that you will love on my wonderful, beautiful, precious, amazing, etc. etc. wife and those two awesome kids! I appreciate you more than I can express and I am proud to be a part of the RBC family...may God bless it!

By the way...now I have cried 2 times!

love you all
brad

No comments:

Post a Comment