Friday, July 1, 2011

New Word

The new word for the kids today is "sick". As in, "Mommy is sick". Yes Kasey has been up all night (our night is over it is 9:25 AM). No fever just stomach bug stuff. My prayer is that when most of you read this the prayers that you will be offering on her behalf will have retro active effect (time wise) and get here before you even prayer them. So if you pray them at 9:30 AM Central time it will get here as I am typing this...9:30 AM Ugandan time! God is outside of time so I trust He can take care of that.
(If you are wondering I didn't get much sleep last night either...that is why the randomness in this post)

Love you all
brad

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. It is awful to be sick and I am sure it is worse to be sick in Africa, away from home. I love the new pictures that are posted in the album. Your guesthouse grounds are beautiful. The kids look happy. I can not wait for you guys to be home. Praying for you always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt it has to be a huge bummer being sick!!! I hope you're feeling much better Kasey! We love & seriously miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete