Monday, July 25, 2011

Hope

So I have told Kasey when things are tough here I just need hope. Hope of better days, hours, moments. It is not doubting my hope in Christ, it is just the ability to see that hope in the moments that are tough.

Well God is answering that prayer. Last night (as I said in the blog) Martin went to sleep well!! He slept all night with no trouble. He woke up happy and is playing right now. I even went against everything I believe and gave him a now and later as a reward for doing so good (before breakfast). Kamrynn Rose woke up several times, but went right back to sleep. So in turn I slept well, even more than that there were no frustrations during the night that made me wake up this morning frustrated, so I am ready for the day!

God is good...he always is, but this helps me see His goodness in a tangible way that makes things much easier. I feel relieved this mornig and hopeful! Thanks for your prayers, it is still not easy and I know there will be hard times, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...so keep praying!

love you all
brad

1 comment:

  1. So actually "seeing" answer to prayer is amazing, encouraging and "hopeful" for better days ahead. But, no way I am going to stop praying. Let's go for two good nights sleep in a row.

    ReplyDelete