Sunday, July 3, 2011
Just another manic Monday!
We are up and going early this morning! Well...at least 3 of us are. Brad is sick in bed with what looks like the stomach bug I had Friday night and Saturday morning. Poor guy! We are leaving him with his germs in the room while we are freezing outside! This is the coolest morning we have had so far. I'm thankful we have a place to sit and let daddy have some rest. Now, if Martin will just let the workers here do their work - he thinks everyone is here to talk to him! I'm sure Brad will be fine - I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sorry to hear Brad is sick. Praying for a quick recovery. Miss ya so much. Church has float in parade today. How fun! Pray for ya and for God's will to be done in your stay in Uganda. Love ya.Phyllis I always forget to sign my name, all the comments are not from Tim. You probably can till which ones I wrote. See ya soon.
ReplyDeleteSo happy Brad got to do what he loves to do. Also that the people of Uganda get to experience all his wonderfulness!!! I am also so sorry to hear that he is not feeling well, I hope it passes soon. We are having puppies today. 4th of July Chiweenies. All very exciting. So far we have Patriot (boy) Justice (boy) and Liberty (girl). She is having them about an hour apart. Just to let you know a little bit of what is going on the Holder house. Love ya'll and happy 4th.
ReplyDeleteGet well soon Brad! So sorry you are sick. Happy 4th of July! We love and miss you all.
ReplyDelete