Friday, July 15, 2011

Prayers for the kids

I was laying here this morning praying for the kids and was compelled to share...

Kate...Most of you know her heart. As someone said last night she has a missionary heart. She loves the LORD (as much as I have ever seen a 7 year old) and she loves people...and that just sounds like exactly what Jesus said we are all to do! So my prayer for her is that God would continue in her what He has already begun...and we know that He is faithful to complete what He starts.

Martin...We have seen so much growth in him in so many areas. He has softened so much, we see so much less stubborn with him (he used to just go blank and not look at us or say anything and that has almost completely stopped). He has also progressed in his English so much. BUT sometimes on a long journey you only see how far you have to go and forget how far you've come...so pray for continuation. Pray that his English would become more fluid, pray that he would understand us as well as be able to speak to us (I truly believe this will make everything go so much better)

Sam...He has such a tender heart, so I often dwell in prayer for him because I don't want him to ever feel like we are choosing other kids over him or that we have some how forgotten about him. So my prayer is that he feels the love of Kasey and I even across the ocean and that he feels the love of his Heavenly Father even more. I know he will be fine, but that is my prayer for him.

Kamrynn Rose...Let's just say she is our most strong-willed child. So pray that she would understand boundaries, understand who is the boss, and submit to the authority (us) that God has placed over her. She is doing very well in not throwing as many fits, and know she is just testing EVERYTHING to try and get us to break! So pray for her will to be submissive to the proper authority!

All our kids are different, but some things remain the same...we love them all so much and can't wait till all the brothers and sisters get to be together, play together, grow together, get on each others nerves together, you all know the drill!! Thanks for your prayers, for your love, for your support! You are all AWESOME beyond words! Thanks!

Love
brad and kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment