I know many of you will see that there are two entries from this morning, so if you haven't read the previous one do that now....(giving you time to go read the previous post)
At breakfast...after the other post...Livingston ask if we had a good night, we said not really and we talked about what happened. He said (he is a good Christian man), "It is the spirits, they are battling for him. They see what you are doing and they are trying to get him. He needs prayer...I shall pray for him" He doesn't mean that in some unbiblical way, what he means by that is what scripture clearly states...Our battle is not against flesh and blood (or insects, snakes, or whatever could scare someone). I believe (as I stated earlier) whether Satan brought the attack or he used the circumstances, either way he is trying to distrupt what God is doing here...and God has already won that victory, we just have to stand in it.
When Kasey and I got back from breakfast we were talking and several things stuck out about what may have triggered last night, but the one we think is most logical is that Kasey's bags are packed. We have talked about her getting on the airplane and coming back with Kate, but yesterday we think it became more real. For a little man that has had SO much upheavel in his life this would make sense.
Whether we are right about that (or any of our other theories) or not, we know this battle will be won in prayer, because our dependence is on our God who has already won the victory...Jesus is always to the Good News...no matter the bad news!
We are praying, Livingston is praying, and I know you will join us! This little boy that has had little or no hope is now finding hope in us, but what he will learn is that hope is in the Heavenly Father we are just tools to bring hope to these kids!
love you all (and thank you)
brad
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have just prayed for young Martin and all the Reedys, Knowing God is with you all. I can see how packed bags might be intimidating, scary. Peace with you, Martin, Peace with you! Looking forward to seeing you all soon. Love you all, tim
ReplyDelete