We are sitting outside with sweeties (suckers) after nap time for Kamrynn Rose. At this point in the day the only thing that could be better is being at our house in Rainbow, TX. Martin has been great, Kamrynn has had a couple of episodes from not getting what she wants (but we all know that is normal for 19 month old).
I have been continually lifting the day and the kids up in prayer and God has honored those prayers BIG time...I know it is not just my prayers that are being honored but yours and so many others as well!
We are on day 7 with 23 to go till Kasey and Kate get here. I will say that some of my despair over the course of the last week has lead me to doubt our August 23rd court date. You know how that is, it is hard to believe that it is going to come to an end, so you think nothing good is going to happen. I have more hope today about that date. I ask you, as many of you are already doing, remember that date in prayer earnestly!! May God show His favor to allow us to be in front of the judge and the judge's heart to be receptive on August 23rd.
Love you all
brad
Friday, July 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment