Wednesday, June 15, 2011

so tired...

Today was super busy. I went to Martin's school which blew me away. There are about 60-70 4 and 5 year olds in a class! Absolutely amazing! It was a fun experience. The kids were so excited to see me! They sang for me and showed off what they are learning. Then we went to see the probation officer and I had my first series of questioning about our process. I hate interviews! We then walked to the sugar factory, which is about 3 miles from where we are staying. Martin walked the whole way and I carried kamrynn, so we were both exhausted! On our walk, I discovered an amazing private golf course, which I was able to obtain permission for Brad to play because Americans are like celebrities here! It was hilarious- they said they will bring in a cook to prepare whatever we want to eat and will have a caddy ready. I was cracking up - they think we are rich! If they only knew!! The course is beautiful - I think it will be fun. And for all you golfers, it's only costing about $10 American dollars! The kids are great - they are comfortable now and I'm having to start disciplining some, which no one is happy about! But, it's going well. I am ready for my entire family to be together...hopefully VERY soon! This trip is teaching me alot. I am blessed, I am blessed, I am blessed. I have met some precious people here and I will miss them very much. I am so glad that God sent us on this journey. I will never be the same again. Maybe cleaner and cooler, but never the same!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so maybe I will stop complaining about having 10-16 in our Pre-K class. However, I think that admin would be overjoyed for us to have 60-70 in our classes! Golf sounds fun and I bet you were exhausted after carrying Kamrynn 3 miles. Walking 3 miles without carrying a baby would make me exhausted!!!! Miss you and can not wait for you to get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love following your adventures every day! Love, Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are tired.. Your cracking me up about the no water thing.. Your so going to have to tell me how that worked out.. Wow $10 to play golf!! Can't wait to meet the kids!!! I get Kate and Sam today and I'm so excited!! I've missed them so!! Continued prayers!! ړײ

    ReplyDelete