Thursday, June 23, 2011

On his way!!!

It's official - he's on his way! Yippee!!!!! I'm much more lighthearted tonight knowing that after tonight, I'll be snuggling with my man! We had a good day today. After an emotional start, we just chilled out! It rained today and we moved to a bigger room with a balcony, so we sat outside while it rained and played on the balcony. I got to skype with Kate and Sam. Thanks Cindi! It made my day! They are doing so well - those are 2 amazing kids! They are being so patient. I know this has to be terribly hard on them and they are missing us, but they have so many people loving on them! Please keep it up - that's what keeps me ok here! I pray that they understand that this is in no way saying that they aren't as important to us. I worry about that with them being so young, but I just pray that God will use this to show them His big plan, which involves loving on those who most need it. I know they are excited to meet their brother and sister, but I'm not sure they grasp what's coming! It's going to be a big step for all of us. But one that I think will strengthen our family and community beyond expression. Thanks for your unceasing prayers - I feel them so strongly. I pray alot with the kids here - we need it, and somehow saying it out loud makes me feel better! Martin laughs when I pray and when I get to the end, he copies "Amen" with the cutest accent! His smile is infectious! He's a mess! And Miss Kamrynn is quite sassy! I thought with Kate and Sam being so active that our only chance for calm children was from Africa. WRONG! Never a dull moment with these 2! But they are happy, and that's what's important. They came across happy before when we were with others in the village, but I've seen changes which say they are understanding security and safety. If I'm laying on the bed, Martin comes and lays next to me and just smiles - he just started that in the past 3 days. I think they are starting to realize what family means. I can't wait for all of you to meet them. They are precious gifts. I hope to be bringing them home SOON!!! Pray, pray, pray!!

4 comments:

  1. Kasey, it was so nice seeing your pretty smile today. I really enjoyed "meeting" Kamrynn and Martin too. They are beautiful! So happy your hubby is on the way. We are praying! Hang in there friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is on the way!!! Yippee!!! I hope through each other you find comfort and that God answers prayers BIG time! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We r praying for you guys! Praying that Brad makes it safe and u have an incredible time bonding with your little ones! Also praying that God would answer the impossible! :)

    ReplyDelete