Friday, June 24, 2011

He's Here!

He made it! It was so good to see him come through that door! After a long flight and a lost bag with all his clothes in it, he made it! His bag should be here tomorrow night. The kids greeted him and went right with him. Kamrynn fell asleep on him in the car and Martin just sat there and smiled! We are back at the guesthouse and settling in to bed. Thanks for your prayer for his safe trip! We meet with the attorney tomorrow at 11 so keep the prayers coming! We'll update as we know more. Thanks again and good night from 2/3 of my family.

2 comments:

  1. So glad he is there safe and sound. I know you are so happy to be together again! I am praying for good news at the meeting with your attorney. I will also pray for that lost luggage to get there soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy he made it...not as happy as you are though. Keep us posted and we are praying for the meeting tomorrow!!!! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete