Thursday, June 16, 2011

Boundaries

This is Brad...Kasey is going to bed and is getting up early tomorrow so I said I would post for her.
Her and the kids continue to do very well. The hard part right now is that the children feel VERY comfortable with her (they even both gave her kisses today for the first time), but as we with kids know comfort brings testing of the boundaries. So pray for her that she will know how to do this with two children that she only met 6 days ago.
She went to the Nile Falls today (which the pictures are BEAUTIFUL) in Jinga and to the Karama house (a children's home started by our adoption agency). Our church (and I commend RBC for this) is helping to meet many of the needs of the Karama House and we will get to see that take place while we are in Uganda.
I know there is more she may want to add, but I wanted her to be able to rest! Thanks again for your prayers! Love you all!
brad

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kasey...just noticed in some of the pictures...are you representing for GRES with your bag????? Awesome, what a great use for it. Would of never thought of using it as a travel bag. I am sure it is perfect for your needs. I may be taking mine to China!!!!!! The Nile Falls are beautiful, wish I could be there with you to see them. I am also happy to hear that Martin and Kamrynn are getting so comfortable with you. Don't be afraid to use "the voice". Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete