Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Faith

We are called everyday day to display faith. Sometimes faith in the small things. Sometimes faith in the big things. God calls us to put our faith into actions and to trust him, even when it feels like we are falling and there is no hope. He calls us to trust that He is the hope! Here is how I am displaying faith right now...I am about to walk outside and put two new carseats in our car. Logic tells me, "It can wait because you arent coming home till at least August with your children." My flesh tells me, "It is a futual task to put those carseats in because Kasey will come home alone, and you and the kids will still be in Africa." My spirit is crying out that in this little demonstration of putting those carseats in the car, I am trusting God for a miracle! Display your faith, because God is in control, and whatever He wills is going happen, no matter what anyone says or no matter any circumstance that comes up!
brad

1 comment: