Thursday, June 23, 2011
Emotional Mess!
I don't know why I bothered putting on make-up today because I've been crying all day! This morning I went down to breakfast,and Winnie, the precious cook said, "How was your night?" I started sobbing and told her about our case being cancelled. There was a family from Washington eating and they heard me talking and they came over and laid hands on me and prayed, so I cried more. Then my sweet friend and driver, Farouk came to check on me and I cried again. Each time I think about it, I cry more! I know I'll be better when Brad gets here, but I am so homesick. I would give anything to have my whole family hear. My heart literally aches! We are making the most of the situation. We have had a good day playing and resting. It's raining now, so we're just hanging out. Thanks for thinking of me. I really appreciate all your kind words and encouragement. You have no idea what help they bring! Please pray for Brad's safety flying today and that the next 30 hours will go very quickly! I'm counting on it! I am married to an amazing man! I'm so grateful he's coming to my rescue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Praying for strength and peace for you guys and for a resolution that is perfect for all involved. Thankful that God reminded you today that you aren't alone.
ReplyDeleteKasey, my dear sweet friend, you, Brad and your 4 precious babies are in my prayers! Praying for peace, comfort, wisdom and guidance for today and the upcoming days! Be still my heart for our God has an awesome plan, He is in control! love ya, sweet friend!
ReplyDeletePraying 2 Thess 2:16 & 3:5 over you guys:
ReplyDelete"Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God our Father, who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts and establish them in every good work and word. . . May the Lord direct your hearts to the love of God and the steadfastness of Christ."
David Peacock