Monday, June 20, 2011
Moved in!
The kids and I are moved into the guesthouse now. I am so glad to be here. I enjoyed my stay in the village, but am excited about getting some alone time with kids to really bond. Martin speaks very little English and in the village we were constantly with people speaking to him in Luganda. So, I'm excited to start focusing on English. The kids are great. This week will probably seem eternally long waiting on Brad, but I get to take a shower with running water tonight and use a real bathroom!! So, I'll make it! Thanks for your prayers and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah!!!!!! You'll be all pretty & clean for your man!!!! Love you & praying for you often! Can't wait to see you & the kids & hear about your adventures!!!
ReplyDeleteLol!!! That is great!! Prayers are with y'all..
ReplyDelete