Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kampala

I know some of you have been waiting on your daily dose of "Kasey's Adventures in Uganda", but she blew her converter and has been saving her computer battery for conversations with us. Tomorrow she will be in Kampala and able to get the convereter so she can charge it.
Speaking of Kampala, the paperwork is almost done for her to make the move to Kampala, so tomorrow night she should be there with the kids. Pray for her in this move.
Also I am leaving this week (on Kasey and I's 10 year anniversary). Pray for Sam and Kate (basically that they don't get too spoiled by grandparents).
Also pray that our court date stays July 1st. I know Kasey mentioned this the other day, but continue to pray for it.
Our prayer this week has become also that we will be back in the States by July 15th. That may be a lofty task, but we serve a lofty God and Kasey and I both came to this date independent of each other and believe God is leading us pray for this. So join us
As for Kasey and the kids, they are GREAT! There have been a couple of long days due to not much going on, but it makes for a typical summer :)!
We love you all and continue to see God using you to bless us by interceeding on our behalf! Thanks!!
brad

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great Kasey!!! Keep up the good work friend!! Kate & Sam are so excited about meeting their new brother & sister!! The whole chuch is excited!!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete