Well another day is almost over...I consider the day over when the kids are both asleep and that is in process. Martin seems great going to bed...he even said earlier today, "Power on, Martin sleep good!" The fact that he recognizes it makes me happy because it makes me know he is processing and coping! He really has made 170 degree turn...I know it is 180, but I also know we still have some more work to do, but it is AWESOME to see! He really is a GREAT kid! He and Kate are a lot alike...I say that because he is goofy funny, just like his big sister (and I love it)
Kam-Ro is also a GREAT kid. She is SO funny. Her personality is a lot like Sam's (for those of you that know him, you know his wittiness and how funny he is without trying). She gives these awesome looks that just make you laugh and sometimes she will put her finger on the side of her face right next to her eye and shot you this look (priceless). She has also come a LONG way. She can handle being told no now...most of the time. And her fits are now very short!
Looks like we are shooting for travel on the 16th of September. I know the 14th seemed good to go, but the 16th does two things...ONE there are no available flights on the 14th so the earliest we would get out is the 15th. TWO I am willing to wait the extra day, because then if paperwork is not finished in the court (and thus we can't have out Embassy Interview on the 12th, and get the visas by the 14th) we can have our visa interview on the 14th and know that the flight will work!
The kids are asleep, well I know Martin is and I think Kam-Ro is because she is totally quiet!
LOVE YOU ALL!
brad
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment