Saturday, September 10, 2011

She is Right...

Kasey's last post says it all...all is well! I believe that God is getting us on an airplane next Saturday...and no passport, visa, or anything else can stop God! I have said it recently that this belief is not man made, but something that I feel like God has given to the very core of my being! The passport was something that, from a human perspective, stood in the way of that happening, but we do not wrestle against flesh and blood...I use that verse because if God has something planned nothing of this world can stop it from happening! I have to say my faith in God's promise was small (if any) yesterday, BUT as of right now I can say that God has reminded me that we are going to be home in a week (or traveling home) and all that matters is what God says!

The kids are great...both of them slept the WHOLE night last night. That was being without power from about 12:30 to 2 and a crazy thunderstorm that sounded like it was in our room...so I say they did good!

LOVE YOU ALL...see you soon!
brad

No comments:

Post a Comment