So today we went shopping! There were a few things Kasey wanted me to pick up...so I did! Kate wanted bracelets for her friends, so I did that! And Sam wanted me to bring him something...so I go it! I also got my 2nd Ugandan Crane soccer jersey...I now have yellow and black!
We also had to get 2x2 pictures of the kids for the Embassy, so we got that taken care of too!
We then had lunch and now we are down for naps (well Kam-Ro is and I am not far behind!)
The night was great...the beginning was a little rough because there was VERY loud music playing at the hotel behind the guesthouse. Kam-Ro struggled a little going to sleep, but not too bad. Martin fell out of bed while I was talking to Kasey outside, but got back in and never made another peep...till 7:15 this morning! It is so good to have good nights of sleep and be past the terror that was. I now feel like the norm is a good nights sleep and that the anomaly will be a rough one!
Thank you guys for all your prayers. Tomorrow is our friends the Cole's ruling for their 2nd child, so pray for them. Ours is Thursday! Then we will be on to the Embassy next week. I believe God has already taken care of this and we get to see the fruits of it over the next two weeks. But continue to pray, not because I am worried, but because our dependence is on God for the outcome, not a judge or even the US Embassy! So pray for the ruling, the orphan investigation (which is the standard investigation by the Embassy to make sure they qualify to come into the US as orphans on the IR-4 visa), and that we receive the visas on time! I am FIRMLY CONVINCED of God making all these things come to pass! Praise the LORD in advance for having us all on a plane September 17th!
LOVE YOU ALL
LOVE with Faith
brad
Monday, September 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment