Monday, September 12, 2011

God's Word says it ALL

I wasn't going to post tonight. I am exhausted! The mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual drain of this whole process hit me tonight. Satan even tried to guide me away from my nightly routine of reading Scripture over the children...which leads to my post!

You have dealt well with your servant, O LORD, according to your word. (Psalm 119:65 ESV)

I read 119:65 right off the bat...and nothing could be more true. God has been faithful. He has kept His Word and been with us through this WHOLE process (especially in the difficult ones). And when He said it was time to go home...He meant it and made it happen!

It is good for me that I was afflicted, that I might learn your statutes. (Psalm 119:71 ESV)

119:71 speaks to me (and I would guess I could say Kasey too). God has taught SO much in this time! If we had not had this affliction...then I would not have grown in the way He wanted! I am changed because God chose us for this journey!

Not much more to say...except if you hadn't heard we are getting on a plane on Thursday and will be home Friday (waiting on the confirmation, but all seems in order)

LOVE YOU ALL...thank you!
brad

1 comment:

  1. Hey brother, I'm so happy for you all. Can't wait to see you. Talking about change, I saw the change in Kasey right off. Freed! Hallelujah! for the freedom God gives, may we all dwell in it! God with you---Peace! Love you! See you soon. tim

    ReplyDelete