One of the things that has helped this journey is little glimpses of home. Well one of them is college football. I love opening up espn.com and seeing college football scores plastered all over the front page. NOW I would really love to be home watching...and the fact that it is dark outside and the scores are from the noon games is a little weird, but it is still college football!
We have a had a good day here, the kids are down and I think both are asleep...despite the party going on outside (there is an Wedding Introduction going on and they are PARTYING).
Martin today has been VERY affectionate (as the last post said & it has just continued). We started a new calendar today (the last one was for when Kasey came) to show how long it is till we come home (September 17th). It is weird to think that is a definite date. Most of the time here has been spent in unknown, but I 100% feel that it is firm, and there is comfort in that! I told Kasey I am 84% of the way through my time here (71 down 14 to go). The other CRAZY thing is that between Kasey and I (being that Kasey was here 15 days before me) we will have spent 100 days in Uganda! That sounds so weird!
Continue to pray for this Thursday, September 8th, which we will get our POSITIVE ruling. And for next Wednesday, September 14th, when we WILL get approved for our two kids to come to America! This is God's and He has brought us this far...He will see it through!
LOVE YOU ALL!
brad
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Amen!! (about coming home, not college football!) this is obviously kasey!:)
ReplyDelete