Saturday, September 3, 2011

What's Up Today

Well I didn't post last night because honestly I was a little discouraged and I wanted to get past it before I posted (I will explain in a minute). Then this morning we left pretty quickly after breakfast to go to Garden City, let the kids play, and eat lunch.

So here is what happened. Our travel agent informed us that we wouldn't be able to fly out on September 16th, so we had a decision to make...either leave on the 17th or pray that the visas get done within a day and shoot for the 15th...well we chose the 17th. I know that some of you are saying go for the 15th, but something inside me last night (after I pouted for a while) said it is going to be better to leave on the 17th...so that is the flight that the kids and I are going to be leaving on. The worst part is not being pushed back a day, but that I don't want to miss another Sunday, BUT I think this is going to be best. I really feel like I am going to be more exhausted mentally, physically, etc. than I think I am, so preaching the day after getting off a plane is probably not the best idea. So having a week to recover is going to be the best thing! So I know some of you feel the way I did last night, but after truly thinking and praying about it I think this is God's provision!

Well our night was GREAT! Kam-Ro only woke up a couple of times and she quickly went back to sleep. Martin was a little antsy going to bed (nothing compared to before Kasey came back), but still made me wonder a little...well he went to sleep quickly and woke up once. When he woke up he propped his head up with his hand, but I said lay down Martin and almost immediately he was back asleep. Kam-Ro woke up around 7:45 and Martin not till about 8! So I am VERY rested!

Today was fun. The kids got to play at the playground of Garden City. After lunch, Martin climbed up in my lap and laid his head on my shoulder and just let me hold him for a few minutes...he has never let me hold him like that...then he leaned back and gave me a kiss...it was awesome!

So the day has been good! Hope you have a great Saturday as well! Pray for this week...Thursday is our ruling. Then we will be going to the Embassy for our interview on Wednesday, September 14th. Pray for God's provision over all those things! He is in control and we trust Him to finish what He has started!

LOVE YOU ALL
brad

No comments:

Post a Comment